Monday, April 19, 2010

Virginia and James

Posting has been delayed around here lately because I've been busy transitioning from one place to another again. I just finished my six month internship with the Fayetteville Observer in North Carolina and traveled back to Pittsburgh and Ohio to spend some downtime and organize, put together a book, shoot some weddings, and get some new work under my belt. I've gotten a brand new digital SLR and I've been photographing a lot since I've been back - for now, my computer is broken, and editing is taking a very long time on a Macintosh G4 with a 21 megapixel digital camera. So I hope to update the blog as frequently as I can with that being said until I buy a new computer sometime next month. Here are a few photographs I took whilst traveling through Richmond, VA from North Carolina, and one of Hanover, PA photojournalist James Robinson.







No comments:

COPYRIGHT WARNING

ALL IMAGES HEREIN ARE COPYRIGHT PROTECTED BY THE EVENING SUN OR SHANE DUNLAP. ANY PRIOR USE WITHOUT PERMISSION IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN BY U.S COPYRIGHT LAW.