Saturday, August 15, 2009

rain and mind aches



This past week has been frustrating. I can't find work and it's becoming a looming issue. I can't even get a job bussing tables. Currently my best hopes are waiting to hear back from FedEx about a package handler position that I'm pretty excited about because of some decent benefits. I want to know what happened to the value of a college degree? I had a discussion with a friend today about the current lack of job value in a college education, but they're still outrageously expensive to obtain. I wonder sometimes if there is any effort or service in this country that isn't entirely based on making a profit.

No comments:

COPYRIGHT WARNING

ALL IMAGES HEREIN ARE COPYRIGHT PROTECTED BY THE EVENING SUN OR SHANE DUNLAP. ANY PRIOR USE WITHOUT PERMISSION IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN BY U.S COPYRIGHT LAW.