Monday, July 13, 2009

Furry Convention

So I am officially back in Pittsburgh after finishing my six-month internship with the Evening Sun. I'm looking for some freelance jobs currently and I may need to scrape up some income from elsewhere in the meantime. More importantly I need to take this downtime to be able to complete some personal work. After I finish some projects, I will hit the job market again.

I got back into town a few days before the holiday weekend. After the 4th of July I spent a bit of time on Sunday photographing one of the most bizarre occurrences I've witnessed; a furry convention, which I believe is called AnthroCon, which is held at the David Lawrence Convention Center, the same place the G20 economic summit will be held in about three months.

Very strange.




No comments:

COPYRIGHT WARNING

ALL IMAGES HEREIN ARE COPYRIGHT PROTECTED BY THE EVENING SUN OR SHANE DUNLAP. ANY PRIOR USE WITHOUT PERMISSION IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN BY U.S COPYRIGHT LAW.