Thursday, June 25, 2009

An Exciting Time to be Jobless




This is my last week working for The Evening Sun here in south central PA.

I've learned a lot and I can say I am leaving prepared to start working on personal projects again.

One of the documentary projects will be about, what else, the town I love the most, Pittsburgh, the New Urbanist movement there, and its eccentric individuals. Its an intriguing place to me, and its economic recovery over the past three decades is worth showing in times where an upturn in the economy is hard to come by. I've posted a frame from some time I spent photographing volunteers collecting food for pantries in the area, and I think its one way of showing how people there help each other.

No comments:

COPYRIGHT WARNING

ALL IMAGES HEREIN ARE COPYRIGHT PROTECTED BY THE EVENING SUN OR SHANE DUNLAP. ANY PRIOR USE WITHOUT PERMISSION IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN BY U.S COPYRIGHT LAW.