Friday, September 21, 2007

New Classes New Work

I am struggling with finding my place in the freelance photojournalist world.
This fall quarter is going to start the mark of a very difficult process to prove to myself I have a chance by graduation. I have to take it upon myself to photograph on my own and follow my own projects, at the same time hold ground at school with studio projects and my news photography course. I have to do an amount of independent research, negotiating access and meeting contacts.
Also must make several investments including a mobile band radio scanner and investments into videography. Hopefully I can get permissions for the equipment I want to shoot video on by the end of this quarter.

No comments:

COPYRIGHT WARNING

ALL IMAGES HEREIN ARE COPYRIGHT PROTECTED BY THE EVENING SUN OR SHANE DUNLAP. ANY PRIOR USE WITHOUT PERMISSION IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN BY U.S COPYRIGHT LAW.